Come and relax, have some fun and learn how to make and decorate your own cookies.
During this class you will discover the secrets of making edible sugar decorations, using sugar paste and piping decorations using royal icing that will taste delicious and be a real showstopper. This is a one day class and you will leave with a dozen amazing cookies boxed and ready to eat.
You will learn how to
• Create beautiful decorations to top your cookies.
• Use sugar paste to cover and decorate your cookies
• Discover different types of royal icing and how to use them
• Use royal icing to hand pipe decorative details
• Colour the icing and how to use colours effectively
• Use the 10 second rule
• Use different nozzles to create different effects
• Use a variety of finishing touches to complete your cookies eg. sparkles, edible metallic paint, dragees, lustre sprays, etc.
During the class you will have time to practice the different techniques before deciding how you wish to decorate your cookies. We will keep you supplied with tea and coffee throughout the day. At the end of the class you will be provided with a protective box to safely transport your cookies home.
This is a chance to learn a new skill, relax with like-minded people and generally have fun!
Class dates: Email or call me for dates. All classes start at 10.00am and finish at 4.00pm
Payment in full is required at the time of booking and can be made either by BACS or cheque.